With this smaller update, we addressed some comfort issues with the Viewer Mode (the mode Cinector STAGE starts in when you either chose to not log in or otherwise have no active license).
- ADDED: When pressing ESC while presenting a project in Viewer Mode, Cinector STAGE exits to the New/Load window (so you don’t have to restart the application to load a different project)
- ADDED: Clicking the red X while presenting in Viewer Mode now opens the New/Load windows instead of closing the application
- ADDED: Graphics settings can now be changed before opening or starting a project
- ADDED: Viewer mode now shows a prompt to lower the graphics settings if your PC is too slow
- FIXED: Rearranged button positions